We have exciting news for rural Ontario data needs – Analyst will be returning for clients to access beginning on 1 December 2020.
The Analyst tool pulls data from a range of sources to provide information on regional economies and workforces. It helps you better understand your region with information that can be used to help so you can make informed decisions.
It can help you:
- Find out what industries set your region apart or make it more competitive
- Track the flow of money within a geographical area
- See trends like hiring patterns or sales increases in a particular industry
- Find labour force and wage comparisons
- Benchmark your community against other regions
- Predict the effects of changes in a regional economy
For those that have previously accessed Analyst, there will be changes to the way it has been accessed in the past.
- Clients will have access to the application for up to 30 days;
- If a client is not able to be provided a licence for the month they requested it, they will be added to a waiting list of users for a following month;
To request access to the Analyst tool, please click here.
If you are not able to be assigned a licence and have an immediate need for data, OMAFRA’s Regional Advisors can help support your data needs a map of the Regional Advisors is available here.
To learn more OMAFRA economic development staff and subject matter experts on Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 (2 pm – 3:15 pm EST) for a free webinar exploring data tools and analysis for economic recovery. Visit this webpage to register for the session.