The Rural Economic Development (RED) program is open from August 30, 2021 to October 1, 2021. You can find all program information including how to apply on the program’s homepage on August 30, 2021.
OMAFRA staff will be conducting two public webinars to provide an overview of the RED program, and discuss the process for applying to the program. Please bring your questions as there will be a Q&A period. The sessions will be on the following dates:
- September 2, 11:00am-12:00pm EST
- September 16, 1:00pm-2:00pm EST
Sign up on the session registration page.
Ontario’s Rural Economic Development (RED) program provides cost-share funding to support activities that create strong rural communities in Ontario and open doors to rural economic development.
What are RED Outcomes?
RED applications are assessed on their ability to result in one or more of the following:
- Jobs retained or created
- Investments attracted or retained
- Businesses attracted, retained and/or expanded
- Enhanced strategic economic infrastructure
- Regional partnerships that drive growth
Leave a Reply Cancel reply