Analyst is an online tool that pools data from a range of sources to provide information on regional economies and workforces. It helps you better understand your region so you can make informed decisions.
Using Analyst to generate reports like these for your Region will help to inform and support your workforce attraction plan.
Figure 1: See what sectors are most in need of workers
Figure 2: Target your support by seeing who’s advertising jobs
Figure 3: See the top in-demand hard skills
Figure 4: See top in-demand common or soft skills
How to get an Analyst account:
You can request an Analyst account if you work for an organization like the following:
- local and regional government economic development office
- economic development corporation
- workforce planning board
- chamber of commerce
- business improvement area organization
Here are the steps to get your 30-day Analyst account:
- Fill out our online request form.
- We’ll send you a terms and conditions agreement.
- You must return the agreement at least five business days before the end of the month.
- We’ll then email you login credentials by the beginning of the following month.
On-line training support is available on the Analyst website.
Regional economic development advisors available:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-424-1300 so we can assign you a regional economic development advisor who will work with you to help you use the data according to your needs as well as pull information from Analyst on your behalf.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply