Communities that are planning to further engage with businesses or start a Business Retention and Expansion (BR+E) project this year should plan to attend the upcoming BR+E training sessions. Through a structured BR+E program, communities can learn how to make their community a great place to do business.
This 3-part interactive virtual training series will take place in June 2023:
- Session 1 Wednesday, June 14th – 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- Session 2 Wednesday, June 21st – 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- Session 3 Wednesday, June 28th – 9:30 am to 11:30 am
Register here: 2023 BR+E Training Sessions
A structured BR+E process can help identify actions to support local businesses and foster growth by:
- prioritizing business engagement
- identifying key challenges and opportunities
- providing insight to develop long-term goals and actions
BR+E fundamentals which include the four stages of the OMAFRA BR+E process will be covered in this training.
More detailed information about the OMAFRA BR+E program can be found here. Contact Karen Fischer (email@example.com) for further details on the training or if you have any questions.