Welcome to our blog.
We are always trying to find new ways to connect with clients. We heard you were on Twitter and follow blogs, that is why we set up our social media accounts.
We will publish a series of blogs monthly. Our areas of focus are Agriculture & Agri-Food Development and Economic Development. Read something you like? Give us your feedback. Got a question about something you read? Let us know. We will do our best to keep you informed with current, relevant information that can help you identify opportunities, build capacity, and implement initiatives.
Our resources, programs, and services can help point you in the right direction so you can get down to working on your initiatives sooner.
Check it out:
- Make better decisions with Analyst: an online data analysis tool to support economic development practitioners with day-to-day activities, including strategic planning
- Keep and grow existing businesses with our Business Retention and Expansion program
- Feel confident in measuring, assessing and reporting your results by using Performance Measurement resources
- Build capacity in your board by taking these easy online learning modules on Organizational Development
- Learn how to improve the core of your community with our Downtown Revitalization program
- First Impressions Community Exchange program is a process that reveals the first impression a community conveys to potential visitors, investors and new residents
- Know how to attract and retain newcomers and youth with the Community Immigrant Retention in Rural Ontario and the Newcomer and Youth Community Indicators tool
- Learn about our partner programs and client successes
This site is developed and maintained by the Labour, Trade and Economic Development Branch of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. To see more information on our programs, tools and resources visit https://www.ontario.ca/page/rural-and-north