Join OMAFRA economic development staff and subject matter experts on Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 (2 pm – 3:15 pm EST) for a free webinar exploring data tools and analysis for economic recovery.
Local economic development initiatives and policies should be driven by evidence-based decision-making. Access to current data is therefore crucial as communities address current challenges while planning for resilience and prosperity in a post-pandemic world. Some examples of suitable data sets and analysis are:
- Industry and job data to provide insight into industry growth and trends
- Job postings to get a holistic overview of a local economy
- Economic impact analysis to quantify the estimated effects of industry disruptions such as temporary or permanent layoffs
Below is a tentative overview of what will be covered during the Data Tools and Analysis for Economic Recovery webinar:
- Topic introduction
- Recap of Previous Recovery Webinar
- EMSI Analyst Overview and Applications
- How to Access Analyst
Visit this webpage or copy the URL to your browser of choice to register for the session.