Do you want to learn how to engage the business community so you can strengthen your local economy? Consider attending the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs’ (OMAFRA) three-part Business Retention + Expansion (BR+E) training in April:
- Thursday, April 8th 10:30am – 12pm
- Thursday, April 15th 10:30am – 12pm
- Thursday, April 22nd 10:30am – 12pm
As communities explore ways to support local businesses and foster post-pandemic growth, a BR+E project can assist by:
- prioritizing business engagement
- identifying key challenges and opportunities
- provide insights into how to develop long-term goals and actions
BR+E fundamentals (spanning all four stages of the OMAFRA BR+E process) will be covered during the three training blocks.
Register for the BR+E training. More information about the OMAFRA BR+E program.
Leave a Reply