Grocery Innovations Canada’s (GIC) annual food service and hospitality trade event will take place virtually this year from October 26-28, 2021.
The GIC show is a leading industry event connecting the food and beverage retail sector. The event is attended by key decision makers – such as Presidents, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors and Buying/Purchasing Managers – that are keen on purchasing new products for their retail shelves.
By participating in this virtual event, businesses connect live with qualified buyers and engage in opportunities to drive brand awareness and promotion that may further encourage sales and other connections, while also learning about industry trends.
The Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) is partnering with the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers to provide Ontario food and beverage manufacturers the opportunity to promote their local products within the Ontario Pavilion. Some perks of exhibiting with OMAFRA:
- All-inclusive promotion package at a discount rate of $1,700 (excluding HST)
- 6 exhibitor staff registrations
- Virtual booth space with additional support such as Pop-Up Videos and virtual booth creation support to enhance brand promotion
- Product Pitch Theater – an exclusive opportunity for Ontario processors to promote local, regional products to decisions makers
- Access to the meeting platform to continue engaging with Retailers for 28 days after the event
This year, a new A.I. technology platform is being introduced to bring the virtual experience to life. The platform will allow participants to explore virtual exhibits, pre-schedule meetings with businesses that have similar interests to generate more leads, and tune into live conference offerings, such as guest speaker, workshops and demos.
Register for the event on the Choose Ontario GIC Registration page.
Visit the GIC Live @ Home website to learn more about the event.