As Ontario continues the fight against COVID-19 and its variants, we are providing valuable information on infection, prevention and control measures to support the agri-food sector.
OMAFRA is hosting a series of province-wide free webinars for producers and food and beverage processors to help them guard against the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace.
This webinar will provide the latest information on what you need to know as an employer during the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants will learn more about:
- Infection, Prevention and Control (IPAC) measures for employer health and safety awareness
- Workplace inspection process
- Ontario’s Workplace Safety Plan Builder
- Supports available through OMAFRA to protect worker health and safety
We have invited experts from Ministry of Health, Ministry of Labour and the Workplace Safety and Prevention Services (WSPS).
- Producers webinar will be held on January 6 and January 18, 2022
- Food and Beverage Processors webinar will be held on January 11, 2022
To register, please visit: ‘Infection, Prevention and Control’ Webinar.
Register for the webinar today!