This September the World Trade Centre Toronto will be hosting their award-winning Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) virtually and focus entirely on the Agri-Food and Beverage sector. TAP is an innovative program designed to help small to medium-sized businesses accelerate their growth by expanding internationally!
The export process can be daunting, costly, and time-consuming. Through these four virtual sessions, participating companies will establish key contacts, and have access to targeted expertise and strategic planning tools, needed to successfully launch into new markets, as well as grow in current markets. By the end of the program, participating companies will walk away with a complete Strategic Export Business Plan carefully vetted by industry leading partners and sponsors.
The network of program partners includes Export Development Canada (EDC), Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), Royal Bank of Canada (RBC), Global Affairs Canada (Trade Commissioner Service) and many more covering all angles of the export journey from financial tools, tax, logistics to international marketing and sales.
- You are exporting a product, service or technology, but wish to diversify your export market or have taken exploratory steps to develop your business abroad
- You generate more than $500,000 in annual revenue
- You have been operating for at least two years
- You have a strong value proposition
- $495.00 for each company to participate in the program. Includes attendance for two executives
- Commitment to attend the two short online sessions
- Commitment to dedicate two senior executives throughout the program
- Completion of a written export plan within the given time frame
- Completion of short bi-annual export progress surveys for a five-year duration after graduation
- Authorization to let TAP Canada use their success stories and image for educational and promotional purposes and media coverage
Join the Agri -Food and Beverage Cohort starting September 29, 2020 and explore market diversification! For more details on TAP including success stories, application guidelines and how to register, visit the TAP webpage: https://wtctoronto.com/tap_event/september-toronto/