The Private Label Manufacturers Association Trade Show will be in a virtual format where thousands of retail buyers from across the world will be searching for new business partners. The event happening February 1-5, 2021 will feature trade shows, enabling retailers and visitors to search for products and network with exhibitors using virtual communication tools. Participants will be able to exchange virtual business cards and other company information including social media accounts.
The Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) will be hosting the virtual Ontario Pavilion, which will assist and promote its Ontario exhibitors. The pavilion will provide opportunity for export-ready Ontario food and beverage processors to showcase their offerings to the United States and international private label buyers.
Join OMAFRA on December 15th for the Virtual PLMA Pre-Event Webinar.
The session will prepare exhibiting companies for the event and provide detailed answers to questions you may have. Topics covered include:
- market overview and potential opportunities in the Private Label food sector in the United States
- profiles of the United States and international buyers expected to attend the show
- demonstration of the virtual PLMA booth and platform functions
- shipping samples to potential buyers in the United States
- questions & answers
Attend this free webinar by registering before December 11th. Click here to register.
Register NOW with the Ontario Pavilion at PLMA Week! Features include:
- access to PLMA Week digital platform and digital booth space
- opportunity for you to upload your company profile, logo, product descriptions, one featured product photo (and up to three additional product photos) and additional sales materials
- access for up to six company personnel to staff your virtual booth (maximum of two active staff within the virtual booth at the same time
- video communications and private chat function to meet buyers and other exhibitors
- participate in OMAFRA’s pre-event webinar which will include market intelligence, tips on presenting virtually to buyers and an update on the United States and international buyers expected to attend the show and visit the Ontario Pavilion
OMAFRA will promote participating food processing company in advance of AND during the show, in the “Ontario Pavilion Buyers’ Guide”. This will include your company and contact information, as well as the virtual booth location at the show. OMAFRA will recruit United States and international buyers for your company to have face-to-face time with.
Is your company already a registered PLMA Member?
- Take advantage of your membership and exhibit with the Ontario Pavilion at no additional cost! (Value: $900 USD)
Not yet a PLMA member?
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity and register to become a PLMA member today! ($1,500 US paid directly to PLMA for annual membership.)
Are you wondering if the Virtual PLMA show is right for your company?
- For further information on the supports and opportunities please contact email@example.com.