Ontario agri-food businesses and organizations can now apply for the Supply Chain Stability and Adaptability Program!
The Program supports economic recovery and resiliency of the agri-food sector and consists of two streams:
- Agri-Food Supply Chain Resiliency Analysis – aimed at identifying and addressing market and supply chain challenges driven or worsened by the COVID-19 pandemic. The funding is meant to help you complete a resiliency analysis for identifying supply-chain gaps/areas of weakness and developing an action plan for priority areas.
- Agri-Food Supply Chain Infrastructure Investment – aimed at helping acquire the equipment and assets necessary to grow capacity in a manner that meets the increased demand for Ontario grown and produced food products. The funding is meant to support near term investments in infrastructure that builds production capacity and helps address market and supply chain challenges.
Eligible applicants include:
- Ontario Agri-Food Organizations (for the Agri-Food Supply Chain Resiliency Analysis Stream only)
- Ontario Agri-Food Businesses, including farms and food processing businesses
You may apply for up to 25 per cent of eligible costs, up to a maximum of $150,000 per project.
- Agri-Food Supply Chain Resiliency Analysis Stream, Thursday, January 26, 2023
- Agri-Food Supply Chain Infrastructure Investment Stream, Thursday February 9, 2023
- Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. EDT
The Agricultural Adaptation Council (AAC) is administering the $9.8 million Supply Chain Stability and Adaptability Program on behalf of the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.