Looking to learn more about programs and supports available to protect worker/employer health and safety in the food and beverage processing sector? On December 16, 2021, at 10:00 a.m., OMAFRA is hosting a free webinar for processors to help them guard against the spread of COVID-19 and its variants in the workplace.
This webinar will provide valuable information on what you need to know as an employer during the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants will learn more about:
- Temporary Foreign Workers (TFW) Program
- TFW Program 2022
- Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
- Food Processing Skills Canada Programs
- Student Work Placement Program
- Succeeding at Work Language Stream
- Labour Market Research
- COVID-19 Prevention and Control
- Provincial Antigen Screening Program (PASP)
- Supports available through OMAFRA to protect worker health and safety
- Enhanced Agri-food Workplace Protection Program (EAWPP)
- Workplace Safety & Prevention Services (WSPS)
We have invited experts from Service Canada, Food Processing Skills Canada (FPSC), and the Workplace Safety and Prevention Services (WSPS).
To register, please visit: ‘Health and Safety in the Workplace’ Webinar.
Register for the webinar today!